La Jolla Beach Travelodge
$189
$187
$169
  • Restaurant
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$172
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express La Jolla(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$168
$161
La Jolla Shores Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$249
$159
  • Breakfast included
La Valencia Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
$309
$412
$379
1,114 results
All reviewswindansea beachsu casatravel lodgegreat locationla jolla beachroom was cleancontinental breakfastfridge and microwavesan diegoshort walk to the beachcoffee makertwo blockspool and jacuzziwould stay here againwithin walking distancebit dateda wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

La Jolla is an awesome spot to stay. I read all the reviews before I booked. I wanted something affordable and clean for our family. I was not concerned with the pool or the view as we usually just sleep and shower in our room when we are on vacation. What I wanted is the best value for my money in the most expensive area. We ended up getting a suite with a queen in a bedroom and two doubles in the main room....perfect for two teens. We also had two tvs! The only couple of issues were a low shower head and the bathroom door would not ushut easily. We were located near the alley with free parking near our room. It was the quietest cleanest well lit alley I've ever seen. Walking distance to the beach. The price averaged $30 per person per night. Free light continental in the a.m. Yes I would stay again.e

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank gorgecat
SleepyBearLaJolla, Manager at La Jolla Beach Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your review. La Jolla Beach Travelodge is the best values in La Jolla. We are located just a block away from the amazing Windandsea Beach, and just 1 mile from downtown La Jolla. This is a wonderful place full of shops, restaurants, art galleries. We are surrounded by lots of a great restaurants.
Our hard working staff keeps the rooms very clean and well maintained. In each room we have cable TV, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a free wireless internet connection. We offer complimentary continental breakfast from 7-10 a.m. each morning: fresh coffee, orange juice, black and herbal tea, hot chocolate, bagels with cream cheese and jelly, muffins, danish, oatmeal, apples, oranges and two kinds of cereal with milk. Many of our guests take the breakfast to their room or you can sit by our pool which has tables and chairs.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stay here regularly. It is close to all that La Jolla has to offer and only a couple of blocks from the beach. The staff are always great and Danny is a particular joy to work with. I do wish they had better pillows but it is not going to stop me from staying there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
2  Thank JoeM11
Reviewed March 31, 2014

so if you want to break the bank at an upscale place, go ahead. If you need a place to spend the night while you visit the very many things to visit in San Diego and the surrounding area, try this place.
It's in a safe area, close to restaurants and the La Jolla "village", and about 300 yards from a really nice beach. Was it perfect? No. The bed was a bit hard and the bathroom a bit small, but the room was large, clean, and well appointed for the price. And speaking of price, for La Jolla if you can do better, do it (good luck). The "breakfast" is quite limited, but we got by. We slept well and everything was clean and new. For the price, this has got to be the best thing going in La Jolla. We'd stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roadtrip E
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel is very very clean. The owner was fantastic. The bed was so comfortable. For the price we paid I was thinking it wouldn't of been so comfortable. I was wrong. Great little breakfast. Awesome place to stay for the price

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Jeanette M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I were impressed with every aspect of our stay at the La Jolla Travel Lodge. From the first call to make reservations to the last question involving driving and dining in the greater San Diego area, we were given excellent service. Another plus was meeting people from all over the world and getting to know them. We enjoyed both the continental breakfasts and the Cafe Vahik next door on our extended stay. San Diego is heaven for families from the Pacific Northwest..

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple