“So Much Fun!”

$44.00*
and up
La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tours, Coastal Bike Tours, Surf Lessons, Snorkeling and Hiking Tours. Kayak, Bike and Surf Board Rentals. Two Locations: La Jolla and Mission Bay.
Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We did the plunge down Mt. Soledad. It even was better than expected. We highly recommend it, 2 1/2 hours well spent! Our guide, Ezequiel, was really nice, informative, interesting and safety conscience We saw amazing views of the ocean, watched seals and sea lions, learned about native plants and flowers and got some exercise. This was a super fun outing and we loved it!!!

1 Thank Pinkmom40

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't miss the La Jolla bike plunge!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I started our San Diego adventure by doing the bike plunge down Mt. Soledad with just the two of us and Ezekiel. I was surprised they would just take two people, but that's how awesome this place is! There haven't been many reviews about this option, but I would HIGHLY recommend it!! Most of the tour is downhill and just very relaxing to see San Diego from such heights, and see beautiful La Jolla neighborhoods and ocean outlooks. You also get to see seals, sea lions, and hike down into a cave. Ezekiel was an awesome, knowledgable guide with a definite passion for what he does...you will not be disappointed with Hike Bike Kayak! Thanks again Ezekiel :)

1 Thank Sarah L
Bothwell, Utah, United States
“Awesome”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I had a great tour. Ezekiel gave us good kayak instruction on the beach, then David gave us and 4 other kayaks fun and informative tour and took pictures of the trip. We had a group of bottle nose dolphins accompany us across the bay to see sea lions and sea birds on the cliffs. The wave timing wasn't safe to enter the caves but I don't feel like we missed much. A group of sea lions came and checked out our kayaks on the way out of the kelp forrest. We didn't rent the wetsuits and were comfortable until the very end when we tipped our kayak riding the surf into the beach. They provided us with hot chocolate/tea back at the shop. It was an awesome afternoon.

Mokena, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Great Experience on the Ocean”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I were out on Sunday morning with our guide Dave. This place is great because the groups that they take our are small (5 in our tour on 4 kayaks) and Dave was a wealth of information regarding the marine life. He had us out a couple miles and it is an experience that we will never forget. They offer whale watching tours from the kayaks. Although we didn't get out for one of those, we plan on making another trip to SD and visiting these guys again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BillR3800
Omaha, NE
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great tour, fun guides, lots of dolphins and sea lions”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I spent a very cold afternoon kayaking near the sea caves and had a great time depsite the weather. Our guides, Emily and Chavon (I think. And sorry about the spelling, I'm sure that's not right!) were very knowledgable and really a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend using this outfit!!

Visited February 2013