“A Great Experience on the Ocean”

Hike Bike Kayak San Diego
La Jolla Coast Bike Tour with Downhill Ride from Mt Soledad
$40.00*
La Jolla Coastal Bike Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tours, Coastal Bike Tours, Surf Lessons, Snorkeling and Hiking Tours. Kayak, Bike and Surf Board Rentals. Two Locations: La Jolla and Mission Bay.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My family and I were out on Sunday morning with our guide Dave. This place is great because the groups that they take our are small (5 in our tour on 4 kayaks) and Dave was a wealth of information regarding the marine life. He had us out a couple miles and it is an experience that we will never forget. They offer whale watching tours from the kayaks. Although we didn't get out for one of those, we plan on making another trip to SD and visiting these guys again.

1  Thank BillR3800

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I spent a very cold afternoon kayaking near the sea caves and had a great time depsite the weather. Our guides, Emily and Chavon (I think. And sorry about the spelling, I'm sure that's not right!) were very knowledgable and really a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend using this outfit!!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a cave kayak trip with Jordan on February 16. We appreciated the small numbers. 5 kayaks in our group vs the tour groups of 20 we saw on the bay. We were surprised that some of the kayaking companies book groups so big! We learned a little about the cove, enjoyed some sea lions, and were out for about an hour and a half. Great tour, we would use this company again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Three girlfriends and I spent the MLK weekend in San Diego, and one of the activities we did was to go sea kayaking with HBK. Our guide, Dylan was excellent - not only was he a fount of information regarding the marine life that we saw, he gave each of us a very personalized experience. Unlike some other kayaking groups we saw sitting at the entrance of the sea caves, Dylan actually led us in, one kayak at a time into the caves so that we could explore them. And the caves were really amazing. We even had a California sea lion follow us in! Our group was small enough (4 kayaks, 2 ppl in each) that we were able to stick together well and still hear Dylan the whole time. He let us stay out on the water a little longer than we were expecting because we saw a juvenile grey whale pretty close by!! Not the mention the dolphins (2 species), leopard sharks, Garibaldi, seals (much more elusive than the noisy sea lions), jellyfish, and countless other really neat marine life. Highly, highly recommended.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Among all the choices to get a guided kayak tour in La Jolla, go with this outfit! Good attention to details and very knowledgeable guide.