“Large Portions”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Service was good, portions were large (almost too large). Food was okay and reasonably priced. They have a kids menu and a nice outside patio.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

A friend of mine sugested this place because she had been here before & I loved it. One of the nice things about living in S California is being able to sit outside while dining out & this is the perfect place for that. The inside is cozy though too. We both had breakfast, but the salads looked really good. After our meal we both had Mochas & it was the best coffee I have had in a LONG time. The service was outstanding as well. I can't wait to go back now that I have found this place. There is no parking lot, but that is the case with most places in La Jolla. This is really a great little place.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I visited this restaurant last Saturday (6/23/12) with my girlfriend and a good friend of ours. We checked out the menu and decided to give it a try. They did not disappoint. We were seated promptly on the patio. We ordered a bottle of Pinot Grigio that was out of this world, one of the best bottles I've ever tasted. Then we ordered, our friend had the seared ahi tuna, my girlfriend had a shrimp with lobster type of dish. I had the special for the night, a wonderful white fish that escapes me now. It was fantastic as were the other two dishes. We all shared with each other.
We then had creme brulee, tiramisu and a chocolate moose along with three lattes with baileys. Yummy. Everything was just great, service was great and we were very happy. We would definitely return for another meal.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Went there and got some of the BEST SERVICE i've ever had. The server was friendly, and helped me decide what I wanted to eat. He even pushed me to try tiramisu dessert, which I have tried at other restaurants and hated it. I took his advice and ordered the TIRAMASUE and I LOVED IT. I ate every last bit of it. He also recommend the lasagna. He told me it would be big enough for dinner and lunch the next day. Boy was he right!!! it was the biggest piece of lasagna I ever had. I ate half which was way more than i would usually eat. It TASTED SO GOOD it was hard to stop eating. It was still good the next day for lunch. I also noticed many locals coming in and had their tables reserved for them.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Had brunch there over Easter weekend. Very nice, perfect bloody mary, good all around food, dine outside, intimate.