“Roy's ever changing menu!”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Nobel Drive (University Town Center's Costa Verde Shopping Center)
Transit: Bus stop within walking distance
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I ate at Roy's last night. They have a prixe fixe menu for $36 that can't be beat!
I chose the pork belly appetizer, the hanger steak, and the chocolate souffle. Unbelievably delicious! On Mondays, the prixe fixe menu is everything on their regular menu! Try the jalapeno margarita - yum! Roy's never fails to please!

There are newer reviews for Roy's

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Mmm...just the sight of Roys made me smile. Brought back my wonderful memories from Honolulu last year. I tried the Tuna poke and a sushi roll. Both were superb, and the service was even better!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Powerful flavors. Only go when executive chef is working that night. Ask ahead. Romantic spot. Sushi rolls were great. Desserts awesome. Service even more awesome. Sea bass the best!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a pretty restaurant. The atmosphere was lovely but the food was expensive and just average. We were a bit disappointed with the service. They seemed to "ignore us" to fill our water or even to check on us to see if we needed anything. Not sure if we will visit again. Disappointing as we have been there in the past and everything was great. Maybe we were there on a bad day?

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have visited several restaurants in the Roy's brand in various cities. This restaurant was exceptionally attractive inside, with a spacious, yet inviting ambiance. I see from other reviews that it has been remodeled... I just assumed it was new. The food was very good, as always. My friend and I found that a round of their specialty drinks, followed by their Canoe appetizer platter for two, and topped with a shared molten chocolate souffle is enough to make a wonderful dinner. After a travel day in airports, airplanes, and standing in lines, this was a great way to start a vacation in southern California.