“Hawaiian Fusion Dishes That You'll Love!”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,242 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Nobel Drive (University Town Center's Costa Verde Shopping Center)
Transit: Bus stop within walking distance
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We went to Roy's for Mother's Day Brunch. It was a prixe fix menu in which you could make choices with the appetizers, the main entree, and dessert. There were so many amazing dishes it was hard to pick out one! I had Asian Spare Ribs for an appetizer, Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi as my entree, and Chocolate Souffle for the dessert! The Pineapple Orange Guava Mimosas were a great choice for brunch, also, and the edamame (soybean) appetizers that were brought the table were delicious. The waiters were attentive, and quite helpful with advising me as to my food allergies. They were willing to change the sauce on my fish so that I could order that dish without worrying about a shellfish allergy!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My husband and I went to Roy's for their Aloha happy hour. They offer select appetizers and drinks for 5 dollars each. My favorite was the wagyu beef sliders and my husband's favorite was the lobster potstickers! After we both ate several appetizers we ordered the chocolate lava cake which was wonderful!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The seafood at Roy's is well prepared. The salad ingredients are fresh. We enjoyed sitting outdoors and enjoying the water views. Just request to be near a heater because once the sun goes down, so do the temperatures!

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I love this restaurant. the Prix Fix is great if you are trying to be a little budget wise. Otherwise all the food is great, I have the hardest time choosing what to order because of the great selection. we usually eat here twice a year and always love it. Definitely have the chocolate lava cake and the hawaiian martini!!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

The Butterfish is Roy's specialty and should not be missed. I don't order anything else when I go to Roy's. Also, on Friday's, they have a great Happy Hour!