“Great house”
other travelers have booked this property
Jacuzzi and pool pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Jacuzzi and pool
pool
Pool with jacuzzi, firepit and BBQ
Pool and yard
Back of house
Pool with waterfall, firepit and jacuzzi
Front of house
Front of house
Entry way with new brazillian cherry (jatoba) hardwood flooring
Front Living Room
Front Living Room with new flooring
Entry way in bottom right, front living room in bottom left, and bar area of kitchen in top left
Living Room
Great room, w/ stone fireplace, flatscreen TV, dining area, etc
Family Room
Great room, with huge cherry dining table, and glimpse of leather U sectional
Great room
Master bedroom from east
Master bedroom from west
View from the Master bedroom
Master bathroom
Master bathroom
Children's Bedroom (the red sofa has been replaced with a West Elm full futon)
Children's room (upstairs front bedroom)
Children's Bedroom (the red sofa has been replaced with a West Elm full futon)
The Third Bedroom (upstairs back)
The Third Bedroom
The Third Bedroom
Bathroom at top of stairs
The Fifth Bedroom (downstairs, adjacent to full bathroom with tub/shower)
Downstairs Bathroom
Second Bathroom
The Fifth Bedroom (french doors open to the backyard)
The Fifth Bedroom (downstairs, rear)
The Fifth Bedroom (downstairs back)
The Fourth Bedroom (downstairs front)
Game Room
Game Room
Grounds
Grounds
The Pool
Patio
The Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mick_Drea
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great house”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Place is amazing, we were with a group of 10 people (4 couples and 2 single people) and stayed there for 2 nights. Lots of room, good sitting areas, nice pool and jacuzzi, good beds, everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. Good location (close to amenities), off road parking, simply a great place to have a good time!

The only minor points we found (and that is being somewhat finicky); the owner had forgotten to add us to the calendar so we did not have the initial welcome-pack email and were not greeted at the door. Luckily enough her partner happened to be there and let us in and showed us around. The other minor point was that the owner made us pay for her FlipKey fees which was quite weird. We were quoted a price, accepted it, then she reneged and upped it to include the fees she was being charged by FlipKey. I stated that we were already charged a FlipKey fee but she said that we were to pay for her fee too. I did not want to push the matter but did find it very strange (when we rent our place via websites we have to absorb our fees... it is what we pay for listing our place on their website) anyhow, this does not take away from the fact that the house is amazing and that the hosts are very friendly and are more than happy to inform and assist you whenever needed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and everything it offered
Liked least: Being made to pay for fees that are supposed to be paid by the host
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 27, 2014
I'm so glad you had a great time. Thanks for your review.

I rent through a few sites, and post approximate prices. Actual prices vary tremendously with dates selected, length of stay, number of guests, etc. It is simply not possible to post correct prices for all situations. When someone sends an inquiry, I give them the total price, including all fees and charges. Initially, you received an automatic quote from FlipKey. You then received the total price, including all fees and charges.

To be honest, I am still not sure why you did not show up on the FlipKey calendar. When I accept a booking through FlipKey or any other rental site (I use a few), it should automatically show up as booked on the FlipKey calendar, which then syncs with my other calendar. I did not show up on the FlipKey calendar, and I have no clue as to why it did not. Luckily, I had manually noted a tentative booking in my own calendar, when I first sent you the payment request, to ensure that I didn't rent the place to someone else while I was awaiting payment. But I simply assumed that FlipKey would add you to the calendar as "Reserved" on their website. I now know that, with FlipKey, I need to manually enter the final booking.
942lee
new york
“Luxurious, Comfortable and Practical for Extended Family”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Thank you so much, Laura, for allowing us to stay in your home. It has every conceivable amenity and two living rooms. So the children were able to have their own space, and allow the adults to enjoy some quiet conversations. It is close to the highway which makes it easy to get to all the tourist attractions. The property is beautifully landscaped. The house is nicely furnished with very comfortable bedding, and the kitchen is well equipped. There is a great outdoor grill, and it's very pleasant eating on the patio.

May 22, 2014
I'm so happy you had fun. Thanks so much for your time and effort in posting a review. I really appreciate it. Hope you come again soon.
Kenneth M
San Diego, California
“The comfortable living space and easy access to San Diego attractions made our family vacation great.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

The amenities (pool, hot tub, fire pit, bbq, game room,) made our stay very comfortable. The owner was friendly and available at all times. The view is gorgeous and the house is well stocked with supplies. The quiet neighborhood combined with the peaceful landscaping and city skyline provided a relaxing atmosphere.

Feb 11, 2014
Thanks so much for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for leaving the house in such a clean and tidy condition.
New York
Reviewed December 25, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Dec 25, 2013
Thanks so much for your time and consideration in writing your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the house and even happier that your kids liked my daughter.
Anders N
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Good-sized house, tastefully decorated, in a very nice neighborhood (close to an unbelievably wealthy neighborhood). Large patio, nice well-kept pool and hot tub, large gas BBQ. Great view, probably 30-40 miles including mountains in the distance on a clear day. Big gourmet kitchen, well-equipped. Game room in the garage with a quality pool table.

Everything was clean and in very good shape. The landlord stopped by on the day we arrived to see if there was anything we needed, and was easily reachable when we couldn't figure out the cable box.

This place could fit a pretty big group with the kitchen and large great room. The dining table would be good for at least 16 people. We had dinner for 12 people at one time without any crowding. There was more than enough seating by the pool for all of us.

We use these sort of properties frequently, and this one definitely ranks in the top 10% of places that we have rented in the past. Can't go wrong here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen, nice furnishings
Liked least: Nothing!!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 30, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I really appreciate your time and consideration in leaving a review.
Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing