“Limited choice in Late night La Jolla we really lucked out here”
Review of Living Room Coffee

Living Room Coffee
Ranked #4 of 24 Coffee & Tea in La Jolla
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Charming wooden bar sofas tables and easy music. Hookah smoking den upstairs plus Pacific Ocean views. Coffee bar by day, lunch spot, fabulous cakes - you could live here. Many students seem to and there's loads of space. Food was ok can recommend the warm spinach salad and egg sandwich. Happy hour wine excellent. We had planned on eating at the Shack about 2km north near our Travel lodge - way. TOO much super loud sport made eating there impossible. Still it's almost the only late night spot in all La Jolla. Upmarket gated retirement villages monopolise beach front real estate. So not much call for late night eating. The Living Room I'd recommend any time of day and kitchen winds down at 22.00 this is late in La Jolla. Thanks

There are newer reviews for Living Room Coffee

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a great lounging coffee shop. There are couches and it really feels like a Living Room. This is a great place to bring your laptop and do your work when you want to get out of the house. It's a great atmosphere and great vibe. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Get to grab a cup of joe and pastry and sit. Lots of great people watching, and yummy coffee. Walk all the way to the back of the cafe to try and get a window seat, where there is a limited (yet lovely) view of the sea.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is such a quaint coffee house, and the food is wonderful. We like to stop here when we are in San Diego, a few times a year. I like the different tables and chairs--some comfy for snuggling together, and some for working on the computer or for having conversation. There's also great patios in the front, back and side.
Just looking at the desserts in the glass case makes my mouth water. We've never been disappointed. The sandwiches are also great, and like my title, I had the best latte I've ever had, bar none. Starbucks, eat your heart out!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I had a chicken sandwhich here on the homemade wheat bread. The sandwhich was very good. My complaint was it was hard to find a seat we had to sit outside at a very small table. We were bumping elbows and had very little space.