“Absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Tuftonboro
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

While with a group of people on a business trip, we dined at Toscas one evening. Italian food is not my favorite cuisine, so I wasn't especially looking forward to it. However, I can honestly say that it was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. I chose a veal chop special that was presented so beautifully I almost didn't want to eat it. It received oohs and ahs from around the table. It tasted even better than it looked. The whole evening was wonderful. The wait person was attentive and helpful in helping us to make decisions.
All six of us chose a different entree and all of us enjoyed our choices. Remember to save room for the amazing gelato!

Visited April 2013