“Very good food, very nice people!”
Review of The Fish Bucket - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Fish Bucket
“Very good food, very nice people!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice and had great food each time, once for dinner and once for lunch. I drive 35 miles to get here and it is worth the drive. I spent four hours here today because they opened early for the US World Cup game and I had breakfast then my family came by and joined me for lunch. We will keep making the drive to come here.

San Diego, California
“Aweful food, prices and service.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Nothing to like about this hole in the wall fish fry place. Food is greasy, over cooked and pricey. The owner is rude and cantankerous. Not recommended at all. Save your money.

Visited August 2013
California
“Now called George's Fish Bucket. New owner. Same family. same policies”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We bought 2 different discount meal tickets thinking the new owners would change things. First trip, they did us out of the salad that was supposed to be included. The second trip I believe they served us a cheaper type fish than we ordered because of the discount tickets. Vegtables very greasy. Will not return

• Visited June 2013