“Awesome Brunch!”

Cody's
Ranked #20 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

We went for brunch Easter weekend while we were visiting family in La Jolla! It was packed with a number of people occupying the chairs waiting outside on the sidewalk. The wait wasn't overly long but it was worth it! We were seated outside on the patio which was awesome! Great scenery, the most amazing French Toast, excellent service-even a water bowl for my daughter's dog which we got to take in with us! After the amazing brunch we strolled along the scenic area! Highly recommend Cody's!

1  Thank Joanne K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,083)

Reviewed April 27, 2014

It is hard to combine excellent food, service and location in one restaurant but Cody's in LaJolla manages it! Their Lobster Roll
exceeds any seafood lover's standard. Salads were great and the chowder in a bread bowl was wonderful. We sat outside with a spectacular view.
Kayle served our food with a friendly attitude and even added some ice for our leftovers to take back to Palm Springs. When Adam (the owner) discovered that Penny had recommended Cody's to us he
sent over a complimentary desert! WOW! I would recommend Cody's to anyone who enjoys a good dining experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Let me first start by saying this is the first non-positive review I have ever written.

Well, this was our favorite place in La Jolla to eat, but the last experience was not good at all. The service was fine, but our soup was cold and kind of bland. In the past it was amazing! Several others in our party had cold food as well. The onion rings we ordered as an app came last and they were the highlight of the meal as they were decent (it's hard to screw up onion rings). My dad got the lobster roll and it looked like there was orange food coloring in it and he said it tasted strange. I've had the lobster roll in the past and it was pretty good. Super disappointed and never coming back.

1  Thank Sarah_ANANAS
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stopped in for brunch and ww were very impressed. The Crab Cake Benedict was excellent. My wife ordered the crab cakes and beet salad and gave both the thumbs up. Every dish that came out from the kitchen looked amazing. Great presentation and execution. I just wish I'd ordered what looked like the greatest French toast I'd ever seen. Reasonably prices too.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We ate here twice in the week that we visited. It is so good and we are picky eaters. Don't miss out on the crab cake benny and the french toast. it's huge and presentation is lovely. its in a great spot right in the heart of La Jolla. After breakfast you can walk to shops and the beach. Oh don't forget about the pink lemonade, SOOOO Good! and beautiful!

1  Thank Sarah L