“Very pleasant spot at La Jolla Cove”
Review of Cody's

Cody's
Ranked #9 of 1,237 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It is for sure a very nice restaurant to have a fresh and gracious lunch or brunch. The ambiance is the best in it, with a clear view of the La Jolla sea and all the movement from the avenue nearby. The seafood is good, with calamaris, crabs and fish and chips as great options.

The service was OK... I would sure recommend it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I had breakfast here with my husband on our last day in La Jolla. We'd passed it a few days prior and judging by the crowds gathered outside knew it must be something good. Their menu serves breakfast and lunch all day, so if you're in the mood for a burger at 8 am you can have one! We sat on the patio, which I think may be one of the best places to sit as there is a great view of the ocean just down the hill. I ordered the breakfast salad which had fresh greens, roasted mushrooms, zucchini and asparagus, two poached eggs and creamy goat cheese. The menu says it was tossed in a lemon-basil vinaigrette- if it was, it was bland, because I didn't really notice it. My husband enjoyed the chilaquiles. The prices were reasonable for the portions served and I can't complain about the service.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I went to Cody's after looking at the reviews. I had blueberry pancakes and an egg. The pancakes were dry and just did not hit the spot. Overall, the environment and the people that worked there did not seem as if they enjoyed being there. We found Harry's up the street and ate there the other 3 days.

1  Thank baatraveler1
Reviewed January 25, 2014

So good we ate there twice. Good food & good service. Would definitely go back again if ever in La Jolla.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The place located in a nice area near to beach and people there are friendly. The quality of the food is good but there are not so many to choose from. The prices is bit high I only had fish and chips but for some reason they charged me 23$. I did not had any drinks or something?????

1  Thank Vahid36