WINNER WONDERLAND

Cody's
Ranked #9 of 1,245 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
Del Mar, California
“Great brunch or lunch right near La Jolla cove”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a great place for brunch or lunch that's right near La Jolla cove. Watch the seals on the beach and then grab some grub. We enjoyed the crab cake beneditct and the mahi mahi tacos. The food is very well prepared and delicious. The outside deck is far superior to the inside tables, but not all of the outside tables have the ocean view.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank chipdesigner

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Awesome menu, terrific location and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant for lunch last week on vacation. We loved it. The atmosphere was great and the view from the outside patio was gorgeous. The food was very good. The menu selections were interesting and none of the meals we ordered were a disappointment. If I can figure out how, I will post a picture of the view from my seat on the patio.l

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Stacey086
SC
“Great Place for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was the Trip Advisor rating of Cody's and decided to try them for lunch. It was a great meal !!! My boyfriend and I both had the lobster roll. I tried to onion rings and he had the fries. Both were equally good. We had made a reservation for 11am, but walked up at 10:30 and they seated us immediately on the patio. I would suggest reservations because its really small place. If I'm ever in La Jolla for lunch again its the first place I'll go.

2 Thank Travel-quiz
London, UK
“A very enjoyable late lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We called in on a very warm afternoon. Staff were friendly and the location just fine.

We enjoyed all we ate - very tasty indeed. Perhaps a little pricey - but that is La Jolla,

We went back another day, but it was closed. If we were ever in the area again we would return.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jus_and_Ju
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Selected this restaurant as my first stop in the La Jolla. We wanted to have a late breakfast and were happy to learn that they serve breakfast till 3. The French toast and crab Eggs Benedict were superb. The location is small and offers outside seating with beautiful views. It is just a short walk to the ocean and views of the sea life. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The location, food and atmosphere all added to a memorable experience.

3 Thank Yoyi412