“Great Place for Lunch”

Cody's
Ranked #9 of 1,242 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
SC
“Great Place for Lunch”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was the Trip Advisor rating of Cody's and decided to try them for lunch. It was a great meal !!! My boyfriend and I both had the lobster roll. I tried to onion rings and he had the fries. Both were equally good. We had made a reservation for 11am, but walked up at 10:30 and they seated us immediately on the patio. I would suggest reservations because its really small place. If I'm ever in La Jolla for lunch again its the first place I'll go.

2 Thank Travel-quiz

• Korean first
London, UK
“A very enjoyable late lunch”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We called in on a very warm afternoon. Staff were friendly and the location just fine.

We enjoyed all we ate - very tasty indeed. Perhaps a little pricey - but that is La Jolla,

We went back another day, but it was closed. If we were ever in the area again we would return.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jus_and_Ju
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Selected this restaurant as my first stop in the La Jolla. We wanted to have a late breakfast and were happy to learn that they serve breakfast till 3. The French toast and crab Eggs Benedict were superb. The location is small and offers outside seating with beautiful views. It is just a short walk to the ocean and views of the sea life. The staff was very attentive and friendly. The location, food and atmosphere all added to a memorable experience.

3 Thank Yoyi412
Kearney, Nebraska
“Very tasty vacation treat!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were a little wary about the price, but we were hungry and heard good things about the place so we decided to give it a try. I had the Lobster Roll and my husband had the Mahi Mahi Tacos. Both were excellent and the portions were generous. The prices are a bit on the high side and I found the menu a little limited, but the food, service, and atmosphere are very good!

1 Thank AmiSpade
Dallas, Texas
“Best French toast”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We sat outside at this very charming cafe. I had a hard time deciding on what to eat, it all looked so good. A must for breakfast, the French toast is to dye for. Blueberry pancakes, omelets & eggs Benedict.

Visited July 2013