“Lobster Roll-Crab Corn Chowder WOW !”
Review of Cody's

Cody's
Ranked #9 of 1,239 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cody's La Jolla is a casual, all american seaside restaurant. Enjoy a fabulous brunch on our ocean view patio with friends while sipping one of our famous champagne spritzers. Known for our french toast, benedicts, lobster roll and fish and chips, Cody's has built a loyal following of locals and tourists alike. Visit us today to experience for yourself!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was our second visit because the Lobster Roll is out of this world along with the Crab Corn Chowder ,served in a bread bowl. My wife and I shared them and there was plenty , also we loved the Colslaw that was made fresh to order . The Patio was great , looking at the Ocean. Can't wait to go back .

There are newer reviews for Cody's

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I ate here with my family on vacation a few days ago, and they exceeded my expectations! Their omelette and potatoes were to die for, and their crabs cakes were some of the best I have ever had!(Trust me; I have had my fair share of crab cakes) Great menu and the staff was cool and happy to give suggestions! Food was a little pricey, but the great taste made up for it completely! Definitely coming back the next time I visit!!!!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Love the ambiance of Cody's. Great for people watching. Within walking distance to a few of the local hotels.

1  Thank Tucuxii
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here today - what a wonderful treat. Service was great, food reasonably priced..! Great salads!! Go...you will not be disappointed..!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Nice place to sit outside on a nice day and enjoy the view. Had a fruity wine spritzer yummy!!!! The ceviche was excellent lots of seafood with avocado on top. Delish!!