“Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We ordered a big takeout meal here, and they were fast and the food was delicious! Nothing more to say, than a thumbs up! Would return.

• Visited July 2012

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Best Thai In Southern Calif.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We travel to La Jolla about 3-4 times a year. And I make my husband swear we will have lunch or dinner there at least once during each visit. I love the presentations of the lunch plates. I love the mild curry wonton appetizer that comes with the lunch plate. The shredded beets are wonderfully fresh and enjoyable even though its the garnish. Phad Thai is my favorite. I try an occasional different dish. I haven't been disappointed yet. In response to the negative review, I have not had any experiences with bad service there. I do know that when a waiter pours the wrong glass of wine or alcohol, it comes out of their wages for the mistake. So I can see why a waiter may be upset. But that doesn't excuse anyone being rude.

• Visited June 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“delicious small thai place”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Small unpretentious place in La Jolla with delicious thai dishes. Everything, including dessert, was excellent. Service is a bit weak though, and if you go in a bit late at night they seem in a hurry to leave so you don´t really enjoy the end of your meal.

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Needs Better Servers :(”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The rating should be 3 Stars, but we have always had great experiences before last, so 4 stars is for the average for overall. Love the patio seating, the food and the service were always consistently good except for our the server we had last time. First, I always order red wine, because most white wines give me headaches. When the server brought out the white, instead of the red, I politely told the server that I had ordered red, at which point, the server rudely accused me of ordering the white wine. A better server would have apologized for the miscommunication/error and just brought the correct order. On top of her rudeness, she suggested a steamed fish dish to my boyfriend that was so spicy(heat) that he couldn't even eat it or even taste the fish. My boyfriend loves spicy food, but this particular dish was not at all enjoyable. Would have said something to the server, but considering the fit she threw about the wine order, we just paid the bill and left - still hungry.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Sora A
Kobayashi, Japan
“Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Excellent food. The patio is the best dining area with the candles and twinkle lights. A bit pricy but certain dishes, such as the yellow curry with coconut in it are delicious!

Visited May 2012