“Bacon wrapped hotdogs”
Review of Doggos Gus - CLOSED

Doggos Gus
Reviewed February 28, 2017

I attended a Yelp Brewventure at The Lost Abbey and got to taste Doggos Gus hot dog for the first time, mind blown, it reminded me DINERS, DRIVE-INS AND DIVES show from Food network. Thanks to these guys for the catering, they took the event to the next level. I would recommend them for the catering for any event, Kids birthday party to Superbowl party.

Doggus Gus was on Fire, making on of the best hot dogs in the town. I will call them for my next catering need. Their bacon wrapped hotdogs was worth standing in the line again and again :)

These hot dogs taste so good, especially with great beer. The caters working non-stop for hours tireless with super energy. I plan on booking them for our next event and praying that my next event will have them :)

I added the extra GRILLED ONIONS on my Hot dog which made extra delicious also Chorizo Mayo with bacon dog is totally worth the calories and the smell of the entire grill is yumm.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank PradeepN61
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased to take my family to Doggos Gus. The food was great and the service was fantastic. I enjoyed every minute at Doggo Gus and will definitely visit again. The waitress Doggo even did a laff when the food came out. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016