“Excellent pasta!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner
Los Angeles, California
“Excellent pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Excellent excellent excellent! We had the pasta, salad and garlic bread special which was a great deal ($8 to be exact)! I got the fire spirals and the guy working there recommended that I mix it with another pasta bc it's REALLY spicy. Well, me being Asian, I got all cocky and said, trust me I can handle spicy, I grew up with it. Well... let's just say when I was eating it, my tongue thought it was perfectly spicy but my stomach and every organ the pasta went through til it came out into the toilet was completely burnt inside and I suffered big time. SO, I recommend that if you're going to eat the fire spirals WITHOUT mixing it with any other pasta, then BEWARE! You will literally sweat and cry on the toilet as it's coming out. Other than that, the pasta was delicious! I would definitely come back and this time, go with a different pasta.

• Visited November 2013