“A fun, unique experience!”
Review of Tijon

Tijon
Ranked #1 of 28 Shopping in La Jolla
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Catering to men, women and children (eight years of age and older), Tijon offers four Fragrance Creation Experiences. Tijon, with locations in St. Martin and La Jolla, is the ONLY fragrance laboratory in the world where one can participate in the creative and fun activity by putting on a lab coat and choosing from over 350 oils in order to design a custom fragrance. It may sound daunting to some, but the fragrance experts at Tijon make it easy! Everyone leaves with his or her own handcrafted fragrance and a Tijon gift bag filled with surprises. Tijon also has a boutique which carries more than 20 signature scents created by our founder, as well as body products, jewelry and unique gift items. Since opening in November 2012, Tijon La Jolla has consistently earned 5 star reviews from customers around the world.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
El Cajon, California
“A fun, unique experience!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had the opportunity to go with a group of friends to the Tijon Perfumery. We had a wonderful time. The staff at Tifon were so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable!
I loved being able to experiment with scents and find one that smells awesome with my own body chemistry. My husband loves it!
This is the perfect experience to have with a group of friends...for a party or just a fun girls night out. I would love to do it again!

Visited March 2014

Carlsbad, California
“A one of a kind experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I really enjoyed taking the mix and match perfume class at Tijon! The perfume lab experts were very helpful in guiding us through our perfume making experience. I gave this a 5 star rating not only because of their excellent help and expertise, but also because I learned a lot, and I love my perfume. I wear it out everywhere I go!

Visited February 2014
El Cajon, California
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Oh my gosh our group had the best time at Tijon! From the minute we walked in to the moment we left we were pampered and treated like royalty. The staff and instructors were kind, informative, very helpful, and enhanced our experience of creating our own personal perfumes. I kept thinking this would be the best "group" experience....whether for a bridal party or a bunch of friends or a mother's day event.... the more the merrier. What fun to leave with your own handmade bottle of perfume. Thank you for a great experience Tijon. Julie B.

Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“So Much Fun”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Several coworkers and I took a class together. The entire experience was so fun. Emily and Ana who taught our class were so kind and helped tailor the perfect scent. It was cool to spend time smelling different scents and mixing and testing them to craft something I want to wear. They also had great advice on what scents work best and how to find what you will like. They even had a champagne toast for us at the end. The whole experience was spot on. I would totally recommend this for a fun friend party or special date.

Visited March 2014
“Awesome experience! Great day to spend with girlfriends etc...”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Everyone was so nice! You learn a lot about how to creat a perfume in a very short amount of time, I think everyone should experience it at least once and I plan on going back with other friends. If you want a guaranteed great time, this is it!

Visited September 2013