“Amazing views, Great Food”
Review of Cusp

Cusp
Reserve with OpenTable
Cusp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,234 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Torrey Pines
Description: Dining at Cusp is a treat for your senses. Enjoy coastal Mediterranean fare with an emphasis on fresh seafood like grilled salmon crusted in Moroccan spices or albacore roasted to perfection. Rustic flatbreads from our pizza oven and savory sides compliment our fresh pastas and entrées. Try our ocean-fresh ceviche or raw bar while sipping a cocktail made with our housemade infused spirits and fresh juices. Savor Chef Ingrid's flavorful dishes, chat with friends, and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Pacific from our 11th floor dining room. Not just for special occasions (but perfect for that, too), Cusp is your neighborhood spot. Stylish and relaxed, Cusp is the place to chill out with your friends while enjoying craft cocktails and creative cuisine-the stellar view is on the house. Daily Happy Hour from 4-7.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I visited Cusp with my husband in March for dinner one evening while we were on vacation and it was excellent! The view alone is worth visiting this resturant. It's on the 13th floor of the Hotel La Jolla with a view of the city lights up on the hill and the ocean out in front. The food and service were both excellent!!! I had a pasta dish and my husband had the lamb burger, which was a suggestion from our waitress. He said the burger was great and my pasta was very yummy. I have heard they have great cocktails but I'm pregnant so I only got a non-alcholic drink which was great though. I would highly recommend this resturant and would love to go back sometime when in the area.

Mark S, General Manager at Cusp, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Hi Razorbackgirl17,
I'm glad you and your husband made it to Cusp during you trip to San Diego. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I'm so happy that you two enjoyed you evening with us at Cusp and thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Had the best experience on my recent visit to Hotel La Jolla! Bartender Chris Burkett made the most amazing and creative cocktails I have ever had! You must go to Cusp!

Mark S, General Manager at Cusp, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Hi Amy,
Best bartender Ever...we think so. We are very fortunate to have such a talented bar team. They are so creative and knowledgable that they can make an amazing drink to suit anyones palate. I will be sure to share your kind words with Chris. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The view is awesome and very romantic. Great for a girls get together or a date. Even good if you just want to be alone and enjoy a great view. I loved it.

Hi Haelat,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Cusp with us. We think it's a great place to relax and enjoy brunch too. Hopefully we see you again soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We loved Cusp! The bartenders were so dedicated to phenomenal cocktails, an outstanding experience and quality. Loved the food we had the gnocchi which was super fresh and clearly homemade and the seabass. There was nothing fishy, oily and the flavors were amazing. We cant say enough about the food, staff and craft cocktails... Cant wait to come visit again!

Hi Jen,
Shout it from the roof top! We love Cusp too! We are truly pround of the bar program and bartenders at Cusp they do great job making sure that each and every guest is getting exactly what they desire. You can't beat fresh made pasta the shrimp and ricotta gnocchi is as fresh as it gets. Next time you are in town we hope to see you back at Cusp!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Very attentive staff, excellent food, split salad and entrée and still had food left over. Few of the
Ocean, unfortunately we were there after dark. Well worth the visit, they validate for parking as we had a couple join us who drove from afar and they appreciated the free parking.

Hello,
We never want anyone to leave hungry! You'll have to come back now that the sun is setting later so you can enjoy the views well into the night. Thank you for taking the time to share you thoughts with us.