“Best Manicure & Pedicure in Town”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SK Sanctuary Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 11 Spas & Wellness in La Jolla
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best Manicure & Pedicure in Town”
Reviewed July 24, 2006

What a find! If you are looking for an upscale manicure and pedicure experience without an obscene price, this is the place.

I took my daughter and we were able to sit side by side the entire time.

They use bowls for soaking your feet, rather than those massage chair machines that can be breeding grounds for infections.

La Jolla, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Amazing day spa”
Reviewed October 13, 2005

This place is pricey, but if you can pay the bit extra it costs over other day spas, it's amazing. This is truly a piece of heaven for an hour (or as long as you can stay). You feel like you have left the world behind when you walk in the doors. Unlike some places that just play soothing music, this place exudes soothing-ness! The ambiance is wonderful, and the treatments are great. Like the other reviewer, I have only experienced one better treatment (at the Sea Glass Spa in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica).

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Day Spa in US”
Reviewed June 7, 2005

The SK Sanctuary Day Spa is the best spa I have ever experienced in the United States! I would say the best ever, but one I experienced in Tuscany was that. SK is a little jewel, though, with the ambience just right and the staff truly attentive and caring. I would recommend it to anyone.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member