We stayed at the Estancia for five nights the last week of July.
We secure an internet special room with two queen beds, and was very happy with the accomodations for the special price. The room was sound proof enough, as we have two young kids, and did not want to bother other visitors. Check in was swift, and we were offered valent and bell hop, but we did not need these, as we just wanted to park our car in the lot close to the room and unload in our own time. We had a devine early evening meal during happy hour at Mustangs and Burros but it is expensive. The surroundings consist of well manicured landscapes and gardens. The pool was wonderful as an evening respite and the day spa was lovely, however the whirlpool was broken on the day I went. We also had the buffet breakfast which again was expensive but amazingly great!
This is truly a fourstar hotel experience, but is mostly geared to excutive business travelers. I do highly recommend this lovely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa