My husband and I stayed at the Estancia for our honeymoon and we had a great experience. Our room was really nice and comfortable.. the bathroom was huge. The style of the hotel has a Spanish flair to it and really adds to your experience in San Diego/La Jolla. We went to the concierge to ask about the area and what restaurants were good, etc. The staff was so helpful, they gave us several hints and first hand experiences of different places they'd been to, and also went through tour books with us.
Our room had a garden view which was really pretty and we were quite happy with. Each room has a balcony with a great view into the garden.
I would recommend staying in La Jolla as opposed to San Diego even though you're visiting San Diego because you avoid a lot of traffic but still get to see all the good tourist spots. I whole-heartedly recommend the Estancia of La Jolla, we had a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and HotelsClick so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa