Lovely Old California look and feel. The hotel is large enough to be comfortable, but broken up into charming garden areas, outdoor fireplace patios, spa, pool and restaurants that give it a real private club feel. Its a resort to make "your place " and come back to often. I booked a spa treatment and stayed to relax in the private spa patios. Excellent. - on par with any 5 star spa . The rooms are modern and steamlined , and have the all necessary comfy white robes (love em) and iron ( dont make me call) and spacious, newly renovated bathrooms. The staff seem to all be young , good looking and ready to accomodate you in any way to make your stay perfect. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla