pros: relaxing, private, yet close to everything. staff are super friendly and services are awesome. for its quality. price is expected to be on the higher end.
cons: you pay parking, and resort fee (roughly about 45$ per night) ; some rooms can be noisy especialy if close to main hallways. also wireless service is very sporadic and sketchy in some rooms and spots
overall ; excellent and would stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla