Was here for a work conference, never had been before. The rooms and spa have recently been renovated. The rooms are well appointed with much space and plenty of room to work and relax.
The spa was very nice, friendly staff and very clean. The remodel is not 100% complete so there were a few things that would be unacceptable if permanent such as window treatments allow too much sunlight in the service rooms. Also the shower fixtures were not very functional unless perhaps you are 5'1.
In-room dining menu had a variety of items, service was fast and efficient. Quality of food was good.
The grounds are well kept with outdoor seating and wood burning fireplaces. The grounds are not well lit so a bit dark if walking back to your room in the evening. The hotel is a bit of a maze and is a little difficult to find you room depending on what floor and which building you are in.
Overall a good experience and I would stay again as well as recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla