We had a wonderful time at the Estancia La Jolla. We had never stayed there before, and it was so great. As we arrived they offered us sparkling wine and water, took us to our room which was lovely, and showed us around. We took advantage of the free arrival margaritas, as low point, as I think they forgot the tequila!, but it was a nice offer. We also used the jacuzzi which was clean and nice in the evening with candles and a fire in the pool area. Everyone was super friendly, and the facilities were great, although they were being re-modeled at the time, which wasn't the best. We ate at Adobe El Restaurante for breakfast which was absolutely delightful. We would definitely recommend a visit to this charming hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla