In this age of overpriced megaloposis conglomerate hotels, it is nice to stay in- what at least appears to be an independent gem. Estancia is stunningly gorgeous. There are long corridors of spanish pavers with agave, bougainvillea, palms at every turn- the gardeners make this place! Rooms are great. Pool is perfection. I would fly here for a long weekend instead of mexico or hawaii. The only negatives are that the service was not up to par. Very nice folks but just not the level expected- but maybe that is the trade off for such a great value. Value added everywhere you turn- from free margaritas to free wifi to bubbly in the lobby. Well done Estancia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla