Fourth time here. We had suite 124 - best yet. Quiet, clean, good breakfast. Gardens fabulous as usual.
The staff is young, good looking, and laid back, but service was adequate to good. This is, after all, southernmost California.
Relax, enjoy the garden, enjoy La Jolla, walk next door to the Salk Institute and then over to the glider port and watch the surfers hike up from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla