Stayed for 5 nights and had a great time. The valet staff were first class all the way, doing everthing possible to help us plan our day. I would hope that in the future they would keep kids out of the hot tub, and I thought it was kind of cheap that the resort fee $17.00 a day, got you free coffee in the morning but you had to pay $3.50 for a cup of tea, really how much can a tea bag cost. those were my only neg. issues. Yes I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and HotelsClick so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa