Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$36.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience La Jolla Shores Park
from $36.00
from $1,173.34
from $345.00
from $299.00
2,716 results
All reviews great beach la jolla shores clean beach san diego beach area tide pools low tide beaches surfers waves parking surfing lifeguards playground seals ocean picnic
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Be sure to check out the beautiful La Jolla Shores Park! Lots of ground squirrels, seals, birds of many kinds, etc. Great area to bring a date at night for a peaceful place to talk and listen to the waves crash!

2  Thank NomadicWerdna
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed the beautiful beach. Get there early because parking is sparse. A park and picnic area are close to the parking lot.

1  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed July 12, 2019

a nice sandy beach.
very modearte climate, and plenty of sand for all.
plenty of space in the morning.

2  Thank 468rann
Reviewed July 11, 2019

The La Jolla Shores is a nice clean beach with a lot of friendly people enjoying the same things we all love about the beach. The water is clear, the kids are building sand castles and I love just walking along the shore with my feet in the water. The beach is my happy place and this one is no exception. For me, just sitting on my beach chair and basking in the beautiful California sun is more then enough for me. While I was there, it was not like it is in the summer months. The crowds were not in full bloom yet. It was sunny, people were playing frisbee and it was just a beautiful day on the beach.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank Scotland222
Reviewed July 9, 2019

We went on Saturday 7/8 and it was crowded, but there was still room for us to find a good spot to lay out a blanket and enjoy the ocean. There is a playground and restrooms. Well worth the visit.