“Good burgers and should be ranked better” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Irish, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Good burgers and should be ranked better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I went on Trip Advisor to find a restaurant in La Jolla. Burger lounge rated number 3 and the Karl something brewery rated in the teens. We had a party of 8. Burger Lounge is small and we would have to sit outside and the brewery had a large party going on. We just walked up a way and saw Hennessy. It looked family friendly as we have three kids under age 7. They were able to seat our party right away and accommodate my father-in-law's motorized wheelchair. We all ordered burgers and thought they were very good. Pricing was very good for the delicious burgers. I had a turkey burger and enjoyed it very much. The staff was very friendly. I would go there again. I cannot believe this place ranks behind Smashburgers.

• Visited October 2012

Cathedral City
“Love this place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I said It before and I'll say it again "I love this place !" food is great and inexpensive, It's dog friendly , the drink prices are very reasonable, the waitresses are beautiful., the Manager William couldn't be more helpful , wine dinners on Wednsday, specials everyday. The steak on spinach and mashed potatoes $10.95 !!! We go there everytime we 're in town .. try it . it's the best

• Visited August 2012
Cedar Falls, IA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Dog friendly - very good hamburgers and friendly staff. Outside seating - reasonable prices.

Visited June 2012
Phoenix, AZ
“Great hamburger on pretzel roll!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

This was a very good hamburger, and the staff was very friendly. Place was not at all busy. I will definitely return here on our next visit to La Jolla!

Visited April 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hennessey's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

We enjoyed the restaurant and it was nice to find an out of the way place for breakfast in La Jolla.

Visited July 2011