“Very interesting and fun”

Everyday California
Book In Advance
More Info
$60.00*
and up
Original Sea Cave Kayak Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak, standup paddle (SUP), snorkel and surf beautiful La Jolla with the experts from Everyday California. Operating since 2010 our guides will make your day a memorable experience or rent a kayak or board and explore on your own!
“Very interesting and fun”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

The trip was very interesting and eventful. I enjoyed the trip immensely minus capsizing after a big wave I do thank the man who came and helped my mother and I back into the boat. I enjoyed seeing the dolphins and the seal by the boats with my class. Overall I really did enjoy kayaking and the guides were very good at their job. Thanks, Elisabeth cobb

Seattle, Washington
“OEX La Jolla Rocks”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

From start to finish our experience with OEX was incredible. The staff and guides were professionals who genuinely wanted us to have a good time, be safe, learn. When they discovered my daughter was apprehensive about being in the ocean on a kayak they went the extra mile for her by staying close and keeping vigilant. They were simply terrific. I look forward to going again and, because I live here I can. Of course these young surfer type dudes love what they do so they do it very well.

Riverside, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best OEX tour guides in La Jolla, San Diego.”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I had our first kayaking tour experience with OEX at La Jolla on 5-12-12.
We highly recommend this tour to everybody. La Jolla is a magical paradise in San Diego, our guides were the most friendly, dedicated, loving, fun and knowledgeable. OEX tours are the best!

Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great sea caves tour”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

A good 90 minute tour, geared to beginners and intermediate kayakers. Tour leaders were patient, safety conscious, informative and fun. The group was a little large at 25, making it somewhat hard to hear when we were all spread out on the water, but the guides gave lots of info on the environment, wildlife, coast and cave area. I attended solo and was put in a tandem kayak, and it worked out fine. Equipment is good, helmets and life jackets are provided, and the on-beach tutorial is adequate. Prepare to get wet and don't bring cameras/phones on the kayak ;-).

1 Thank AnyPlace2012
San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful day with great guides”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have been out in La Jolla Cove before and this group did a great job of keeping our group together with different skill levels and gave a great overview of the different facets of the Cove and underwater environments. What a great way to spend the afternoon with a fun group of guides!