“Great food & prices!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Findlay, Ohio
“Great food & prices!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Loved the burrito, enchilada (both huge) and great chips & salsa. The service was awesome and fast. I'm a lover of sour cream and they nicely gave me plenty without paying extra! Very friendly!

• Visited May 2013

McCall, Idaho
“Fish & Shrimp Tacos - YUM!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I highly recommend the fish and shrimp tacos. Good portions, great taste, great price! Fast and tasty.

• Visited April 2013
Boise, Idaho
“Mexican Fast Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a small place in quaint town of La Jolla that our son-in-law introduced us to. We enjoyed our meal. Food was good and prepared quickly. Watch the burritos as they are LARGE. These 5 grandsons with us love Mexican food. There were some leftovers which we took with us.

• Visited February 2013
Logan, Utah
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were just looking for a quick, light lunch. After ordering a quesadilla and a fish taco at the counter, we were served quickly and were pleasantly surprised by the flavor and quality of both. It's not fancy, just good basic fast food. For La Jolla, the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
“Delicious tacos!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We ate here while waiting for our snorkeling tour. We ate out on the patio and it was nice and shady. I got the combo with a fish and shrimp taco and it was good. I'm from Phoenix, so I am snobby about the Mexican food I eat. I thought it had good flavor and the portion was excellent. My boyfriend got a burrito and he hardly talked the whole time he was stuffing his face with it. We did try the salsa off the salsa bar and it all was very fresh and tasty. The girl at the counter was chatty and fun, she made sure we were taken care of.

Visited August 2012