“GREAT CUPCAKES” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Walnut Creek, CA
“GREAT CUPCAKES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

There's not a lot to be said about cubcake specialty shops except well-trained and very pleasant servers; great cupcakes and excellent selection.

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
La Jolla, California, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

If I could eat a cupcake a day and still stay skinny- this place would be my home.! I love the cupcakes and by far the best I've had! Altho each cupcake is large (to my standards), you can't help my stuff it all because they are thaaatt good! The service here is quick and pleasant.

Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Very attentive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sprinkles is great. We came in kind of late in the night, and the clerk could not have been kinder or more accommodating! He even spent time talking to us about the options they have available for special events. Awesome!

Visited September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Fancy cupcakes are bland”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I may be in the minority on this, but I find most of the fancy cupcake places have very bland flavor.
We had the red velvet, smores, black and white and vanilla.
They were just ok. A+ for presentation.

Visited August 2013
Madison, AL
“Couldn't Stop Eating Cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

I went twice in two weeks. The first time I went just before lunch and could not stop eating the Triple Cinnamon Cupcake. The cake is dense, sweet and buttery. It was better than I expected. The second visit, I got the Dark Chocolate, but went after dinner. The cake didn't have the same effect on me, but it was still very good. I liked the dense texture of the Cinnamon cake better than the Chocolate that had a more airy texture. I think these taste the best when you are hungry. We brought our own coffee and sat in the outdoor eating and thoroughly enjoyed the dessert experience!

Visited July 2013