“Highly recommendation!!”

$40.00*
La Jolla Half Day Electric Beach Cruiser Rental
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Torrey Pines, San Diego, Balboa Park, and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is located in La Jolla Village on upper Girard, across from La Jolla Elementary School. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour or a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this elctrotic bike tour! It took 2.5 hrs, and I visited all of nice spots in La Jolla. Alex, the tour guide was super nice, careful, and professional!! Just do it!!!

2  Thank Hanna J

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Had a private tour with Ike on Monday. After riding around La Jolla and seeing the sights we headed up to Soledad. Was a huge hill and with the electric assist, I had no issues. Talked the whole way up without having to stop and catch my breath! Can't tell you how wonderful the bike made the tour. I felt like I got exercise but also got to see places I could never have ridden without "a little help"! Highly recommend San Diego Fly Rides and will definitely be back next time I am in San Diego!!!

1  Thank KLECroatia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I booked a Saturday afternoon bike tour of La Jolla 2 weeks before my 1st trip to San Diego. Unbeknownst to me I had accidentally signed up for a tour 1 week earlier then intended. I didn't realize it until I receive a phone call from the owner Ike the Saturday prior to my trip asking if I was having trouble finding the place. After overcoming my initial confusion, I immediately apologized, explaining my mistake. Ike could not have been nicer about the whole situation. He had no problem rescheduling me for the correct date. No additional fees were ever requested. I was immediately impressed. That interaction set the tone for the entire experience. When I arrived for the tour Ike and our tour guide Alex could not have been more personable or helpful. The entire tour group (there was 4 of us) was offered free snacks and waters for the road. The electric bikes were easy to use and really fun. The tour could not have been more amazing!! I never felt rushed while biking or during our stops. Alex provided us with great information about the city and its people. He was also a fantastic iPhone photographer. I recommend San Diego Fly Rides to anyone visiting San Diego. I can't say enough for the both Alex and Ike. It is clear they take pride in what they do and love doing it! I spent 4 days in San Diego and this experience was by far the best. Don't miss it!!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Toured Balboa Park and La Jolla on 2 separate tours--had an amazing experience. The electric bikes are so much fun. Ike and Alex were both great tour guides with tons of knowledge. Customer service was above and beyond professional and kind. Ike gave us a drive back to our hotel after our Balboa Park tour and recommened restaurants in various parts of the city. This is a must do when in San Diego!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to take the La Jolla Electric Bike Tour. With Alex as our excellent tour guide, we spent over two hours on an exciting, informative journey through the La Jolla countryside. From the La Jolla Cove oceanside vistas to the private bike paths winding through the quiet side of La Jolla, Sand Diego Fly Rides made our day! I highly recommend the trip.