“Great Time!”

$65.00*
San Diego Half Day Premium Electric Bike Rental
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Torrey Pines, San Diego, Balboa Park, and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is located in La Jolla Village on upper Girard, across from La Jolla Elementary School. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour or a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 8, 2013

What a blast! Our group of six consisted of novice cyclists, mountain bikers, athletes and non-athletes. Garrett was a terrific guide and we had a wonderful time touring La Jolla. We can't wait to do the other tours with Garrett and/or Ike. Put SD Fly Rides on your "must-do" in La Jolla list :-)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thanks so much for a great experience! Touring La Jolla with Ike as our guide made the trip fun and memorable.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Our family of six had such a great time touring La Jolla on the electric bikes. We all work out and are in good shape, but even a novice rider would have an easy time. Our tour guide Garrett (La Jolla High Prom King 2004!) was a terrific leader. He knows the area well and shared lots of stories about the town and its history. I would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

One of my favorite parts of our trip!! We toured La Jolla with Ike who is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and fun! He taught us how to use the bikes and made my friend, who was initially a bit nervous, feel totally comfortable. She loved it by the end. I loved it so much that I'm considering purchasing a bike from Ike and Megan and having it shipped to Philadelphia!! Ike knew all the perfect spots and always offered to take our picture. Our bikes were also stocked with water and snacks. This tour is the perfect mix of fitness (you choose how intense!), history, culture, and star stalking (ok, not really stalking, but we rode past awesome houses owned by a variety of interesting people). Ike and Megan even recommended some great places for dinner. Great tour given by great people!!! I would definitely do another tour with them the next time I'm in SD!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Ike took three of us on a tour in La Jolla. Two of us were experienced cyclists and in decent shape, the third person hadn't ridden a geared bike in many years and was not in optimal condition. Ike made it flow smoothly and safely, and kept the group together, like a good sheep herding dog. The only odd thing was Ike's unconventional way of signaling making a turn, but I got used to it. It was a great experience, and I wasn't sore the next day either. I highly recommend this experience!