“Honestly the BEST tour I have ever been on!”

San Diego Fly Rides
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.00*
and up
Cali Dreamin' Electric Bike Tour of La Jolla and...
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Torrey Pines, San Diego, Balboa Park, and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is located in La Jolla Village on upper Girard, across from La Jolla Elementary School. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour or a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am new to San Diego so I wanted to take a fun tour to learn about my new home with my wife and her aunt. We decided to take the La Jolla tour and it was incredable! I would give 10 stars if that was an option. Ike and Megan are two of the kindest people I have met. Ike was our guide and he is full of facts about San Diego and very entertaining. The bikes are really cool! I am actually going to go back to look into purchasing one. I highly recommend San Diego Fly Rides!

All reviews
"fun ride"
in 9 reviews
"mt soledad"
in 27 reviews
"highly recommend the tour"
in 8 reviews
in 14 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We took the La Jolla tour and loved it! The views are spectacular. Saw sea lions in the coves, surfers catching waves, and wound through the fancy neighborhoods, all the time with beautiful views in the background. Rode to the top of Mount Soledad for more out of this world views. Garrett, our tour guide, was very knowledgeable; he had grown up here (um, he was the Prom King....), and could answer any question about the local area. Just a lovely guy.
I'd highly recommend the tour. I'm not in the greatest shape and the bicycles easily helped me make up for that.

1  Thank kayandallie
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We spent a lovely afternoon riding electric bikes through the streets of San Diego and on Coronado Island. Our tour guide was exceptional. He was very knowledgeable and a lot of fun. My girlfriends and I had a fabulous time and I would highly recommend Fly Rides to anyone visiting the San Diego area. It was a great experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This was a fun and great way to see La Jolla! Our tour guide Ike was very kind and accommodating to us and showed us the beauty of La Jolla; he was also very knowledgable about the area. The tour includes snacks, water and also jackets and gloves because it can get a little chilly at times especially in the winter. The electric bikes were also great, you can either pedal yourself or use the electric motor which is a good option to have. I would definitely recommend this activity to anyone visiting the San Diego area. It was a memorable experience. Thank you Ike for everything!