“8th Birthday Party”

and up
Adult Cooking Classes
Ranked #2 of 2 Food & Drink in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Harvard Cookin' Girl: La Jolla's First and Best Cooking School. We not only teach weekly classes on ethnic cuisine, but we also specialize in kids' birthday parties, corporate team building events, girls' nights out, adults' birthday parties, supper clubs, one on one classes, kids' chef series, and so much more! Come expand your palette and ignite your senses at Harvard Cookin' Girl!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We just celebrated our daughter's 8th birthday at Harvard Cooking Girl. The kids loved the hands on pizza/cupcake party and the parents had a really good time too. Kids in one room with a wonderful staff instructing the kids on cooking and parents in the other to enjoy as well. Bibi has a great personality,she really engages with both parents and kids. Again, her staff did a great job with the kids. Oh and did I forget to mention, yummy. Try Harvard Cooking Girl you will like it!!!!!

LJHCG, Owner at Harvard Cookin' Girl, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you so much for remembering us and writing a review. Every reviewer helps my business and I am very grateful for yours. I know I will see a lot more of you and your family. Glad you enjoyed the party.
Bibi

There are newer reviews for Harvard Cookin' Girl

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Bibi agreed to give my 3 year old daughter the ultimate experience--a private baking class! She taught my daughter how to recreate the cookies that Bibi made with her mom as a young child. Bibi was patient, excited and was very engaging. Her kindness is very contagious, her smile is always present, and her enthusiasm on getting kids to love and understand the kitchen is awesome. I'm so grateful for the time we spent with her and my daughter still talks about her Bibi. Thanks so much, Bibi...

LJHCG, Owner at Harvard Cookin' Girl, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Kristi-
It was such a great pleasure to have you guys over. You delighted me and thank you for such a nice review. I expect you back with your other daughter next time:) Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Bibi makes delicious meals look easy and taste delicious! Just a great environment with great people, and of course, yummy food.

Dear Sam-
It was my privilege and pleasure to work with you and your group. I am looking for more events together in the new Year. Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I attended their "Glorious PErsian Cuisine" night and I can't say how much I enjoyed it. It was a great balance of learning ans social interactions. I met many great people in the crowd. Now Let me tell you about the food. IT WAS FANTASTIC... So much flavor. Loved it! ANd this is coming from a person who was born and raised in Iran and has tasted many many Persian dishes. As I told Bibi and the other chefs, the food was "Grandma-quality"referring to the best quality of food possible. I will definitely go back for more... Thanks Bibi! You are awesome :)

Dear Ali-

You have humbled me with all the compliments especially the one comparing me to your grandma. I don't take it lightly:) Thank you so much and please come back.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was part of a very large group (17). We all had a blast--Bibi was hilarious, and Pablo and Bronco, her assistants were also fun and very knowledgeable. I'm looking to attend her class with my husband in the near future. I definitely recommend this place!

Dear Emily-
Sorry for the delay in thanking you. You guys were such a great group. I hope to have you guys back again and again. Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful team.