“Amazing Experience!”

and up
Kids Cooking Classes
Ranked #2 of 2 Food & Drink in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Harvard Cookin' Girl: La Jolla's First and Best Cooking School. We not only teach weekly classes on ethnic cuisine, but we also specialize in kids' birthday parties, corporate team building events, girls' nights out, adults' birthday parties, supper clubs, one on one classes, kids' chef series, and so much more! Come expand your palette and ignite your senses at Harvard Cookin' Girl!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Scott, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Bibi agreed to give my 3 year old daughter the ultimate experience--a private baking class! She taught my daughter how to recreate the cookies that Bibi made with her mom as a young child. Bibi was patient, excited and was very engaging. Her kindness is very contagious, her smile is always present, and her enthusiasm on getting kids to love and understand the kitchen is awesome. I'm so grateful for the time we spent with her and my daughter still talks about her Bibi. Thanks so much, Bibi...

Visited November 2012
LJHCG, Owner at Harvard Cookin' Girl, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Kristi-
It was such a great pleasure to have you guys over. You delighted me and thank you for such a nice review. I expect you back with your other daughter next time:) Happy Holidays.

San Diego
“Delicious Cookin'”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Bibi makes delicious meals look easy and taste delicious! Just a great environment with great people, and of course, yummy food.

Dear Sam-
It was my privilege and pleasure to work with you and your group. I am looking for more events together in the new Year. Happy Holidays.
San Diego, California, United States
“Fantastic and Full of Flavors”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I attended their "Glorious PErsian Cuisine" night and I can't say how much I enjoyed it. It was a great balance of learning ans social interactions. I met many great people in the crowd. Now Let me tell you about the food. IT WAS FANTASTIC... So much flavor. Loved it! ANd this is coming from a person who was born and raised in Iran and has tasted many many Persian dishes. As I told Bibi and the other chefs, the food was "Grandma-quality"referring to the best quality of food possible. I will definitely go back for more... Thanks Bibi! You are awesome :)

Dear Ali-

You have humbled me with all the compliments especially the one comparing me to your grandma. I don't take it lightly:) Thank you so much and please come back.
San Diego, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Festive Treat!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was part of a very large group (17). We all had a blast--Bibi was hilarious, and Pablo and Bronco, her assistants were also fun and very knowledgeable. I'm looking to attend her class with my husband in the near future. I definitely recommend this place!

Visited October 2012
Dear Emily-
Sorry for the delay in thanking you. You guys were such a great group. I hope to have you guys back again and again. Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful team.
Banning, California
“Harvard Cookin' Girl Sizzles”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We needed a last minute teambuilding event in the area for a large group and Bibi was quick to respond and very accommodating. The night of our event everyone had a blast and Bibi and her team were amazing! The location is great - right in La Jolla village and the facility is beautiful. We split into three groups, everyone got to participate and after we all sat down with some wine and ate our wonderful creations. I would reccommend Harvard Cookin' Girl to anyone!!!

Visited October 2012
LJHCG, Owner at Harvard Cookin' Girl, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Dea Elsa-

It was truly an honor to host the NIKE company. You guys were so much fun to have. We all appreciated you and hope you can come back soon.