“Excellent Thai dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mabel Bell Ln
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I love thai food! So I knew I had to find a great place while I was in La Jolla. Chedi was a great find. The service was so genuine and friendly. The food was spectacular, with full control off spice level. Summer rolls, veggie steamed dumplings, tumeric tofu, shrimp, drunken noodles..... all awesome!

1  Thank TravelproGroup

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Elegant restaurant with very good food. Not your typical porkchop or lamb dish, but very good and satisfying. We had a lovely family gathering here. Just a little too anxious to turn the tables.

1  Thank snorkelbabe243
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food, the service and ambiance were all great. I enjoy Thai food and all courses were delicious. I would come here again.

1  Thank wbsAlberta
Reviewed August 19, 2012

First time having thai food and we loved it. the hostess was great, she even explained the different types of food to choose from. our server was also great, very attentive and the food was delicious. it was a bit on the pricey side but it was worth it.

2  Thank evekat
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We all loved our choices.
Started with calamari that was prepared with an Asian flare.
Good green papaya salad, chicken coconut soup, pad Thai , curry.
The decor is beautiful. Someone obviously out a lot of though into it.
The night we were there service was not good.
Waited to be greeted. ( had reserved with Open Table)
Drink order taken then long wait to order food and to get food. I think our waiter may have left or had other duties. But other staff stepped in. We would go again.

2  Thank stpauliewoman