“so delicious, and best latte EVER”
Review of Cups Organic Cupcakes - CLOSED

Cups Organic Cupcakes
Description: Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach, Owner
Description: Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach, Owner
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Organic cupcakes at their bets - other foods items as well - friendly staff - and the best latte you could ever ask for - European style. We ordered the minis - different flavors (cupcakes) and DEVOURED them.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Love that the place is organic. My chai iced tea was good. Cupcakes were okay. Liked how they offered a tiny two bite cupcake. Perfect for me!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The cup cakes are wonderful and the gluten free cup cakes taste just like regular cup cakes or even better.

1  Thank KathNYC
Reviewed October 10, 2012

These cupcakes were so good. The coffee was great too. A bit on the pricey side, but worth it. The service of the people who work there is pretty great too. Boho chic. Love from Canada!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I live two hours away in LA. But, this weekend I am driving to La Jolla and Cups is my main motivator. I have only had two cupcakes here and both were the Creme Brulee J (back to back on one visit, I might add).

That cupcake pairs the fluffy sweetness of a cupcake with the creamy goodness and sugar crunch of creme brulee.

It's seriously the most delicious cupcake I have ever had.