“Awesome kayak tour w/ Missy and Sloan”
Review of OEX La Jolla - CLOSED

OEX La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: The 5th Biggest Tourist Attraction in America's Finest City! Come Kayak, Dive, Surf, Snorkel or SUP with OEX La Jolla and you will see why!
Solana Beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome kayak tour w/ Missy and Sloan”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I am a local and my friend and I LOVED this tour. Was born here, yet never saw LJ from this view. Bought the two tickets from Groupon (great deal) but also learned locals get a good deal. Missy and Sloan were full of facts and info about LJ, the caves, and the history of the homes. Super cool crew and just an awesome 2 hours. HIGHLY recommend it and I'll be going again!! ~Sheila

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Etheridge_Family

Williamsport, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A definite must if you're in town”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I came to San Diego for a vacation from snowy PA and purchased groupons for the sea cave kayak tour. From start to finish the process was pretty simple. Our guides, Jenna and Blaine, were fun and energetic as well as knowledgable about the area. At one point they even had a handstand standoff on the kayaks out on the water. We got to see some of the fish, sea lions, and a lot of leopard sharks on our adventure. Overall, we were very happy with the tour and had a blast.

1 Thank Heidi8ann
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome adventure for anyone!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I found them on Groupon for a great price and was looking for fun activities for my boyfriend and I to do on a vacation to San Diego. This place was fantastic! Our two guides (Alfredo and Alejandro) were hilarious, helpful and very knowledgeable of the area and kayaking. It was only 90 minutes and it went super fast. Great for any athletic ability.

1 Thank NoraTeele
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I bought vouchers for a kayak tour from groupon. From beginning to end I had a positive experience... the check in process was quick and efficient and they were very accommodating to my large family. The tour itself was fun and interesting and we had great tour guides. Makes a great family trip and I would highly recommend!

1 Thank miriam i
La Jolla, California
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I took the La Jolla Sea Cave Kayak tour and it was awesome! There were a lot of people out kayaking but only because it was such a beautiful day in La Jolla. The staff was great and energetic. Our guides were Alejandro and Blake, who were more than great. Saw many Garibaldi fish and sea lions in the waters all around the caves. We really enjoyed the entire experience and would definitely recommend it. Will probably be doing this again soon!

1 Thank Emily J