“Don't miss ths one”

Add it.
TABU Sushi Lounge
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Bar scene
Description: TABU Sushi Lounge is a place to get great sushi at a fair price with a great lounge atmoshpere. Full Bar and DJ keep the place going till 2am on Thursday - Saturday. Come to TABU to get great sushi, music, cocktails, lounge.
Reviewed March 6, 2011

I travel the country enjoying sushi and this is one of the best yet. Tony the chef was excellent. Personable and unique in all that they do. Whatever you like, they will create. My sin likes sushi one way and I another, Tony says no problem and what a creation he made. We got to the point where we wanted to try it all. Everything he kept making was better and better. My favorite? Try Sexy. You will find it hard to leave. Great service and food. What a find in La Jolla!