“The best way to see La Jolla”
Review of We Love Tourists

We Love Tourists
Book In Advance
Balboa Park Segway Tour
Downtown San Diego and Waterfront Segway Tour
2-Hour La Jolla Segway Experience
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Hours Being a Kid Again!We Love Tourists shares the best San Diego Tours. Unique, Fun, and Memorable showcasing: La Jolla where you can feel California at the Scenic Shores, The Village/Shopping/Prospect, Jaw-dropping Homes, Legendary Surf Spots. From our San Diego location you can take in the sights of downtown from the Gaslamp Quarter, to the San Diego Harbor or cruise up to the beautiful Balboa Park and learn about the gardens, museums, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 17, 2010

I highly recommend this tour. My first time on a Segway--it was so much fun and so easy. James, our tour guide, was fantastic. Just enough informational and site seeing stops (seals, sea lions, historical buildings in La Jolla) And best of all--you get to see may of the fabulous houses in La Jolla as you tour many side streets as well as the coast line. We Love Tourists really does know how to take care of tourists--some of the best hospitality ever!

There are newer reviews for We Love Tourists

Reviewed May 16, 2010

Just took the La Jolla Tour on a Segway today. It was a BLAST! I've lived in SD for 15 years and I saw/learned things about La Jolla that I never knew. It was so much fun just being on a Segway. We zipped around the area to see so many exciting/interesting points. James is professional, knowledgeable and a lot of fun. Perfect for ages 12-80. The Segway was very easy to ride and super fun. This is a MUST DO!

Reviewed April 11, 2010

I set up our Segway tour the day after we arrived in LaJolla thinking that we would gain local knowledge. Boy, did we get it! Both owners accompanied us and gave us the complete low-down on the local restaurants and things to do. Albert (the Foodie owner) was amazing in his local knowledge of the cuisine, each of his recommendations was spot on. James (the beach dude owner) was an excellent tour guide and knew the area like the back of his hand. We are still talking about this tour because of the quality of the experience with the owners. The Segways are so simple to operate and it's a perfect was to see all of LaJolla in a couple hours and then go explore on your own.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

We decided to give We Love Tourists Segway Tour a try on our visit to La Jolla. To say that my entire family, my wife and two boys, had a great time, is an understatement! Our guide James grew up in La Jolla so he knows all the best places to go to. We were able to visit the coolest areas, from getting up close to the Sea Lions, tide pools, passing through the beautiful homes, etc. Just tell James what you want to see and I am sure he can make it happen. I never felt we were in any danger at all during the entire tour. James took the time to stress safety among other things. We will definitely try the San Diego tour on our next visit.

1  Thank solefreak
Reviewed April 5, 2010

I had an amazing time seeing the sights and highlighted locations on the Segway tour. Our tourguide, James, was so patient and helpful in teaching us how to ride the Segways safely and in giving us an amazing, fun fact filled tour of La Jolla. Not only was riding a Segway fun, but it is an experience i think everyone needs to participate in! I can't wait to go back and take another tour from "We Love Tourists"!

Been to We Love Tourists? Share your experiences!