“A Dangerous Company”

Downtown San Diego and Waterfront Segway Tour
2-Hour La Jolla Segway Experience
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Hours Being a Kid Again!We Love Tourists shares the best San Diego Tours. Unique, Fun, and Memorable showcasing: La Jolla where you can feel California at the Scenic Shores, The Village/Shopping/Prospect, Jaw-dropping Homes, Legendary Surf Spots. From our San Diego location you can take in the sights of downtown from the Gaslamp Quarter, to the San Diego Harbor or cruise up to the beautiful Balboa Park and learn about the gardens, museums, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stay away from "We Love Tourists." The owner/guide is a bully and an arrogant, negligent man. On my trip he showed very clearly that has no concern about the safety of his customers.

I was hurt on the trip and my experience overall was so terrible that I can't go into detail because it would just take too long. I talked to someone at a different Segway company who told me that he as heard many similar complaints about We Love Tourists.

A bad, bad experience.

2  Thank jeannejames

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Bridgette is excellent! She gave us the confidence that all of us needed to operate the Segways and immediately, everyone in our family was having a blast! While all the town may be too much to take in on a walk, the Segways are the best way to go and I highly recommend Bridgette! The Groupon rate was also incredible if you can get it. I am even recommending it to family and friends in Cali as well as others. Also the little tidbits that Bridgette told us made the trip even more fun as well as beautiful!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have taken Segway tours in Florida, Chicago and Boston but I have to say this was the best one yet. Bridgette was a great tour guide. We did the San Diego tour and on this day it included Gaslamp District, Petco Park, the whole downtown seacoast. she did a great job pointing out things to do and places of interest (Bridgette we did most including the Petco tour and we went to the Top of the Hyatt with a great view like you promised.) Can't wait when we come back I hope you are there and you can show us Balboa Park........ and that area. Thanks again

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is my second tour with We Love Tourists. The first tour was in downtown San Diego. I enjoyed the tour in La Jolla but enjoyed San Diego more. More to see but the ocean trail and views in La Jolla were spectacular. Bridgette was our guide and she was pleasant and fun to hang out with for the two and a half hour tour. If you are staying in or around Ja Jolla, I would recommend this tour.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Rayan is the best!! We had a wonderful time. I agree with Jessirae33 review " Ryan our guide made our visit to La Jolla one we will not forgot! We had a blast riding around, seeing the sigths and learning a lot of interesting tidbits about the beach. He made sure we had fun and stayed safe. If you do nothing else, you must try out the segway experience! Guaranteed laughs and great pictures! "

1  Thank rp1786