“Went with a group of 10 from work. Very fun.”
Review of We Love Tourists

and up
2-Hour La Jolla Segway Experience
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Hours Being a Kid Again!We Love Tourists shares the best San Diego Tours. Unique, Fun, and Memorable showcasing: La Jolla where you can feel California at the Scenic Shores, The Village/Shopping/Prospect, Jaw-dropping Homes, Legendary Surf Spots. From our San Diego location you can take in the sights of downtown from the Gaslamp Quarter, to the San Diego Harbor or cruise up to the beautiful Balboa Park and learn about the gardens, museums, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The hosts were friendly and accommodating. The jokes by the guides were cheesy and a little tired, however the Segways were great fun!

All reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 21 reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
in 32 reviews
"safety"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2013

What a great day. We just spent 2 great hours with James on a Segway tour of La Jolla. At first I didn't think we would enjoy a simple tour of La Jolla, but man was I wrong. Huge houses, beautiful scenery, seals, sea lions, downtown you name it we saw it. James made this tour very interesting and one we won't soon forget. We will definitely do a Segway tour each chance we get and highly recommend We Love Tourists tours and staff for a great time in San Diego.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great way to see areas of San Diego. Have to be under 40 to understand most of Jame's jokes but he does know his town. I would only suggest one stop somewhere along the way to catch our breath. The website said you furnished water so I did not bring any to my disappointment that James did not bring any except for himself. Worth every penny paid and do not worry-You can do it. Caution to the Texans-he is not a big fan but go anyway and defend our state!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I went on a tour with 4 friends and we had an amazing time on our Segway's exploring La Jolla. James, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and showed us the best spots in La Jolla. At first I was scarred because Id never been on a Segway before but James lead us all in a safety demonstration and answered all my questions. I felt very comfortably on my Segway after just a little while.

Being on a Segway was so fun!!! All my friends agreed. We had a blast riding around La Jolla on a beautiful morning, riding along the ocean and taking pictures at different scenic spots that James showed us. We even stopped and walked along the beach where the harbor seals were giving birth.

We had so much fun and it was a great memory that me and my friends made, we will always remember our Segway adventure and I can't wait to Segway again soon!!!