Review Highlights
Paint n Sip Night

I will definitely return to paint another masterpiece! This event was so much fun and brought out... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018
Kim H
via mobile
Paint n Sip event

My friends and I had so much fun this past Saturday at a Paint n Sip event at Art Me San Diego... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2018

from $99.00
from $40.00
from $69.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This is the second week that my 8 year old is with Sarah at Art Me. We signed up for one week and my son begggggged me for another :). And I completely understand why! Sarah is extremely kind, warm, welcoming, and patient. The space that she has created is cozy yet light and airy, and adorably adorned with the kids' art and hers! It is a perfect space to CREATE. If we lived in La Jolla (we live in Nashville), my son would be spending the rest of his summer ar Art Me.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Art Me is a small studio located on Prospect in La Jolla. The owner Sarah is extremely passionate about art and children. Her cherry disposition and engaging personality draw you in. Art Me is perfect for creating a beach souvenir to remember your vacation, hosting a birthday party or attending art camp.

I’ve done art classes at Mint Studio and Michaels with my kids and have always left disappointed. The projects at Michaels are always quick and lack originality. Mint is chaotic and disorganized. The owner has poor follow-up and lacks customer service skills.

When I heard a new art studio in La Jolla had opened, my curiosity was peaked. But, I was also skeptical and still suffering from post birthday traumatic distress disorder from Mint. I called the owner and was impressed by her cheerful attitude. I decided to take a leap of faith.
I enrolled my daughter in a week of art camp and also booked a party.

My daughter took camp at Art Me M-F from 9:00-12:00 this week. The owner Sarah made quite an impression on my daughter. Every day, she came home talking famous artists and interesting facts that she learned. She drew, painted, made slime, constructed paper flowers, etc. throughout the week. Camp was extremely affordable. It was $120 for the week and included snacks.

Today I hosted a private art class with 14 children. I like arranging group play dates for my children’s friends. We’ve done ice cream cake decorating, art classes, cooking classes, etc. before. This was the easiest party that I’ve planned and I did it all over email. Sarah is extremely responsive and was receptive to my ideas. I worked with her to select the art projects prior to the class. The children in our group were ages 5-10. We had a mix of boys and girls.

Her execution was flawless. Sarah had all the ingredients measured out beforehand so the children weren’t antsy. She held their attention as she explained all of the projects. She also had two helpers for our group. Our party lasted two hours. The children made bath bombs, glittery scented soaps, and painted a canvas. During break, the children had snacks and beverages. Sarah also had lemon water and hot tea for adults.

I am impressed with my art party as well as with the camp. If you’re looking for a great place to host a party, stop by Art Me!

Date of experience: June 2018
Sarah J, Owner at Art Me San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure to accommodate your party and having your daughter in Art Camp was a treat for me.