“Great Cozy Stay in La Jolla”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Roger C
“Great Cozy Stay in La Jolla”
Reviewed September 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

They great little apartment in La Jolla was such a great stay for my short time in San Diego. The apartment was super modern and all the finishings looked brand new. It's a short walk to the beach and a quickl drive to downtown La Jolla. There was a parking space out in front, and it's in a quiet residential area, so noise was not a problem at all. The Sonder process was easy, and they check-in and check-out information were very clear.

If I had to make any complaints was that the bedroom was a bit on the humid side, and I am not sure if it was just the time of year, but the air conditioning helped mitigate that. Also, I got a bit confused where the apartment was because there is a Bonaire Street which is the street next over from Bonaire Way. This was totally my fault, but Sonder's customer service team was quick to help and help me realize my mistake.

Date of stay: March 2018
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing