“Lunch or dinner”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,237 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Jolla Shores Drive
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Been here usually for lunch, because it is so pleasant under the tree outside. But the place has a soft glow at night that is very warm and inviting. Always good food, prepared to perfection. The kitchen here is also flexible, a big thing for someone like me who can't seem to eat everything as its presented in the entree. Staff is wonderful, the place is vibrant but friendly. It's worth a stop, I'm sure you will find it a regular stop once you have been there

Reviewed November 27, 2012

we walked from the Hotel La Jolla - about a 7 minute walk. I have to say, this type of place makes me want to move back to CA. It was full of mostly locals on a Monday night.
We had great service and food and the experience was perfect in every way.
Check it out!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wife and I had Friday night dinner here with a bottle of wine. Even in November it was jam packed on Friday night, luckily, I had stopped in earlier and made reservations. She had lasagna and I had cavatapi with sausage. Both delicious. Note that the cavatapi is very spicy, so you need to like spicy. Service excellent. We had an enjoyable dinner in the outside patio. When we left, I think every seat was filled; not so at other places nearby. It's popular deservedly so.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

It was very good, the girls and the hubby like it so it was great. Good food, wine and service. Eating at the patio was very nice :)

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Our visit was recommended by our hotel concierge. It came highly recommended and it was not a let down. We ate on the patio and had a very good meal. The bread with dipping oil had a bit too much roasted garlic but it was soooo goood. The main course was done well but the flavors were only average. The service was friendly and it was like a visit to "Cheers" where everyone knows your name and is friendly. A nice place to spend an evening.